passengers important info
- Gates & Sign On open: 7:30am
- Driver Briefing – Cruises & Sprints: 8:30am
- Track Sessions Start: 9:00am
Upon arrival please go straight to the Sign-On room to ensure your sign on has been completed and to collect your session wristbands.
- Please make sure to have your Eventbrite ticket ready
- All Passengers are required to be a minimum of 14 years old and will receive a Blue Wristband after Sign On.
- Passengers are allows in all of our Cruise sessions
- There will be dedicated Passenger Sprint sessions and vehicles participating in these sessions must have a passenger before going on track.
- 1 Passenger only allowed in those ‘Passenger Sprint Sessions’.
Please refer to the Track Day Schedule on the previous page to see when the sessions are.
Our commentators will also be calling out the groups on the day.
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS in Sprints MUST wear a Helmet, Long Pants, Closed-In Shoes and Long Sleeves to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS in Cruises will be required to wear Long Pants, Long Sleeves and Closed-In shoes to participate.
- ALL PASSENGERS MUST complete The Bends registration process prior to receiving their wristband.