passengers important info
- Gates & Sign On open: 7am
- Driver Briefing – Cruises & Sprints: 8am
- Track Sessions Start: 8:30am
Upon arrival please go to the Sign-On room, and scan the QR code onsite, to complete the Passenger waiver.
- Please make sure to have your Eventbrite ticket ready
- All Passengers above 16 will receive a Blue Wristband after Sign On.
- Passengers under the age of 16 will receive a different wristband. Passengers under 16 are not allowed in the Roll Racing due to insurance.
- Passengers are allows in all of our Cruise sessions
- There are dedicated Passenger Sprint sessions. Passengers are only allows in those ‘Passenger Sprint Sessions’, not the ‘Driver-only Sprint Sessions’.
- There are dedicated Passenger Roll Racing sessions. Passengers are only allows in those ‘Passenger Roll Race Sessions’, not the ‘Driver-only Roll Race’. Please note, passengers under the age of 16 will not be able to participant in Roll Racing due to to insurance.
Please refer to the Day Schedule on the previous page to see when the sessions are.
Our commentators will be calling out the groups on the day.
Also follow the ‘Live Message’ on the previous page to get the most up to update information on the day.
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS in Sprints & Roll Races MUST wear a Helmet, Long Pants and Long Sleeves to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS in Cruises are encouraged to wear Long Pants and Long Sleeves to participate.
- ALL Passengers and Drivers must have signed the appropriate AASA Waiver which is checked by QR Staff in the sign on room.
PRE-PURCHASED VIP Spectator/Passenger Tickets – You will receive your VIP lanyard at the gate.
ALL VIP Lanyard Holders can spend the day in the VIP suite. You will be given a food & drink voucher which can be redeemed in the suite or at the Cafe throughout the day.
We have a capacity on VIP Lanyard holders and upgrades will be available for purchase at the Motor Culture Tent throughout the day until Sell Out.
The VIP suite is located on Level 1 – VIP upgrades are available on the day at the Motor Culture Tent.
Food and drink vouchers will be given to VIP ticket holders on the day.
Queensland Raceway Catering will be serving food all day at the Cafe.