DRIVERS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Sign on time:
- Gates & Sign On open: 7:30am
- Driver Briefing – Cruises & Sprints: 8:30am
- Track Opens: 9:00am
- Upon Arrival Proceed to the Motor Culture Sign on Desk at the Sign On Office. Sign on must complete by 8:30am.
ALL Drivers & Passengers must attend the 8:30am briefings to receive their relevant wristbands before going on track at 9:00am
Briefings will be held inside The Bend Lobby and Sign on Desk at 8:30am
The colour of your wristband’s will allocate your Cruise and Sprint session group and will be called by colour for marshalling by the commentator prior to the session commencing.
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS in Sprints MUST wear a Helmet, Long Pants, Long Sleeves and Closed-in Shoes to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS in Cruises are encouraged to wear Long Pants, Long Sleeves and Closed-in Shoes to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
- ALL Passengers and Drivers must have completed The Bend Registration process before Friday
- Sprint Drivers will require their Motorsport Australia Day License to participate in Sprint Sessions.
- If you will be bringing a trailer for the event, we request that this is parked in the general parking area and the vehicle can be brought into the paddock for the duration of the event.
- Tyres + Mechanical equipment can also be brought in, however we ask this is kept in a safe space, out of the way of any traffic or pedestrians.