Parking & FAQ's
- Spectator Parking – Park at the General Parking area next to front entrance. Our MCA staff will assist
- Show n Shine Parking – Park at the paddock to display your show car. MCA staff will assist and there will be signs on the day
- Drivers on Track – If you have purchased a VIP Garage package, you will be allocated a dedicated garage, for general Track cars, you can park behind the garage near the pitlane entrance
- Trailer Parking – If you will be bringing a trailer for the event, we request that this is parked outside the venue in the general parking area and the vehicle can be brought into the paddock for the duration of the event
- Tyres + Mechanical equipment can also be brought in, however we ask this is kept in a safe space, out of the way of any traffic or pedestrians.
- We will assign groups at Drivers Briefing in the morning. Make sure to Sign On before 8am, so you can attend the Drivers Briefing at 8am and be assigned your driving group and wristband.
- We will have commentators announcing the events live and calling out the different drive groups
- You can also use the ‘Live Message’ feature on the previous page to keep track of current group and upcoming group
- You can also see the full Track Schedule here