Parking & FAQ's
- Spectator Parking – Upon entry our staff will be available to direct you to the best parking space.
- Show n Shine Parking – When entering the venue, please ensure to notify staff you plan to display your car and they will direct you to the Show ‘n’ Shine
- Drivers on Track – If you have purchased a Garage package, you will be allocated a dedicated garage, for general Track cars, you can park anywhere in the paddock in which is suitable for yourself
- Tyres + Mechanical equipment can also be brought in, however we ask this is kept in a safe space, out of the way of any traffic or pedestrians.
- We will assign groups at Drivers Briefing in the morning. Make sure to Sign On before 8:30am, so you can attend the Drivers Briefing at 8:30am and be assigned your driving group and wristband.
- We will have commentators announcing the events live and calling out the different drive groups
- The West Circuit will be the track used throughout the day
- YES, We welcome all to come and participate in the Show ‘n’ Shine and you will just be required to notify traffic staff upon arrival so they can direct you to the paddock.
- Yes, However you may incur a $25 admin fee for late sign on, we recommend completing the prior to this Friday.
- YES, We are an inclusive event company and welcome everyone to all events across the country